Scuola Grande di San Rocco
Sunday March 24, 2019

Scuola Grande di San Rocco

Rate this item
(0 votes)

The building, built from 1517 to 1527, is located to the left of the Church and retains the original painted decoration. And the most famous Venetian schools, and contains fifty-six paintings, including the famous Crucifixion, that Tintoretto run, from 1564 to 1587, to the Confraternita di s. Rocco.